Bungalow 2 bedroomed Casa Reina Punta Lara NerjaCalle El Eden, Spain
About this listing
Casa Reina Bungalow Punta Lara:
Welcome to Casa Reina a 2 bedroomed Bungalow on El Eden Punta Lara in wonderful Nerja, Costa Del Sol, Southern Spain. This Self Catering Luxury Bungalow which is suitable for the infirm elderly or disabled person. It has a fabulous community pool and is ideal family accommodation for up to 6 persons at a low budget and affordable price. This 2 bedroomed bungalow is within 400 metres from Playazo beach and within walking distance of all the lovely beaches and restaurants that Nerja has on offer.
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms 1 double and 1 twin, both with ceiling fans, fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables lamps and air conditioning in the master bedroom.
The 2 bedroomed bungalow also has a sofa bed in the lounge and can, therefore, accommodate up to 6 (six) persons
- Bathrooms 1: New (2017) beautiful bathroom with walk-in shower, toilet, and hand basin.
- Bathroom 2 with a beautiful walk-in shower unit, toilet, and hand basin.
- This beautiful modern kitchen was aso installed in the 2 bedroomed bungalow in 2017 and has the following facilities: Electric oven & hob Fridge/freezer Washing Machine, Micro Wave Oven / Toaster/ Iron and Ironing Board.
- Good sized fully furnished lounge /dining room area, Sofa Bed settee.
- There is a Dining table and chairs for for 6 people
- Installed in the lounge is a TV with freeview British Channels with recording facilities.
- The lounge has French doors which open out onto a beautiful large south-facing sun terrace.
- This 2 bedroomed bungalow has free high speed unlimited wireless internet .
- The south facing terrace of this lovely 2 bedroomed bungalow has lovely garden furniture.
- There is a staircase from the ground floor terrace which lead to a large roof terrace with sun beds. Most importantly this is an ideal location to soak up the Costa Del Sol, that this area is sofamous for.
- A welcome pack can be arranged, and left in the villa on or before the day of arrival (eg. bread, milk, etc.) if required. Please enquire for further details. (Note: there is an extra charge for this service)
- The bungalow is fastidiously cleaned prior to guests arriving
- All bed linen, pillows, hand and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- The 2 bedroomed bungalow is suitable for couples or families.
- No pets allowed.
Most importantly the nearest beach to Plaza Cadix Punta lara, can be seen from the roof terrace of the 2 bedroomed bungalow. Take a stroll along this beach and discover a number of chiringuitos. Sample the delights of Spanish cuisine and the wonderful, but yet inexpensive, local vino. Playa Playazo links directly to the beautiful Playa Torrecilla and Nerja town. Furthermore this is a beautiful 20-minute stroll along the water’s edge, whilst soaking up the fantastic Costa Del Sol sun.
Most importantly the 2 bedroomed bungalow is approximately 5 minutes walk from the beach. Furthermore on the beach there are restaurants water sports and a gift shop. The beach is illuminated at night, this makes it safe walking home to the Villa in the dark. This lovely 2 bedroomed bungalow gives you amazing views. The reflections on the sea of the moon on the water, are truly beautiful.
Here in Nerja you have everything! Mountains, sea, beautiful views everywhere you look. First of all the old town of Nerja boasts wonderful restaurants, pavement café’s and fabulous tapas bars For this reason you can sample authentic Spanish dishes and tapas. From Plaza Cadiz Punta Lara to nerja is town its 2 kilometres, 30 minutes walk and five minutes in a vehicle. This is a truly a lovely place to stay…..
Nerja also has lovey whitewashed streets, and Piazzas. Firstly here you can take in fantastic shopping. If you prefer you can just sit and watch the world go by in any of the authentic cafés, bars and restaurants. Secondly from here you can visit Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda. They all are within easy reach. Also they all boast the most wonderful culture and architecture. Finally from here, it is easy to visit the city of Malaga. In contrast to Nerja the city is beautiful because of its magnificent Cathedral and the Picasso Museum.
In conclusion Nerja has numerous amenities, restaurants, shops and the world famous Balcon De Europe.
- ID: 2667
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Bungalow
- night: €49.00
- Monthly (30d+): €42
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 5
- Maximum days of a booking: 364
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Master Room
- 1 Double
- 2 Guests
- Room 2
- 2 Single
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Facilties for disabled
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Roof terrace
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 364 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Host rating
- Sort By:
This is our second time visiting Casa Reina. It was lovely to meet Joe again. The Casa has had a wonderful makeover since our last visit. The new walk-in shower was great. The sitting room is now bright and airy. The place was very clean, neat and tidy. We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. Home from home you could say. It was great to be able to return to a location and property we know and enjoyed. The property is in a great location, so peaceful and quiet which suits us perfectly. There is a communal pool up the road from the property opposite the Punta Lara bar. The beach is not too far away either. You can get the local bus (stops at the hotel) into Nerja on the 1/2 hr during the day & on the hour in the evening OR you you could walk into town (15 mins approx). If you wanted to go to Malaga for the day, the ASLA bus stops opposite the hotel.