Alminares Cerrado de Calderón Apartment MalagaCalle Olmos, 46, 29018 Málaga, Spain
About this listing
The apartment “Alminares” is located in the district of Cerrado de Calderón’. The Apartment is 4 kilometers from the center of Málaga, 2 kilometer from the sea and 2 kilometer from the beach. Alminares is 159 square meters. The aprtment is on 2 levels. The entrance is on the ground floor.
‘Alminares’ Cerrado de Calderón apartment is Spacious bright and it has beautiful furnishings.
- Supermarket 500 metres
- shopping centre 4 kilometers
- restaurant 500 metres
- bakery 300 metres
- bus stop 100 metres
- Railway station “Málaga” 6 kilometres
- Sandy beach “La Malagueta” 2 kilometres.
- Organic food store at 500 metres.
- The living room has a TV and air conditioning.
- In the kitchen there is an oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates. There is also a fridge freezer and dining table.
- 1st room with french bed (140 cm, length 200 cm).
- 2nd room with french bed (140 cm, length 200 cm), bath/WC and double hand-basin (private).
- 3rd room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers. 2 x 80 cm, length 200 cm).
- Interconnecting room with dining table.
- Cloak room /WC
- 2 large terraces 40 meters square, south-west facing position. Terrace furniture. Very beautiful panoramic view of the sea and the resort.
- washing machine
- Free children’s high chair, and baby cot,
- hair dryer.
- Internet (WiFi, free).
- non-smokers only.
- Most noteworthy is that in the ‘Alminares’ Cerrado de Calderón apartment groups of teenagers are on request only.
- Prior to your departure, you will receive the key collection information for your stay, along with your travel documents.
- covered parking space n 13.
‘Alminares’ Cerrado de Calderón has a Communal swimming pool. The pool is 15 x 10 metres wide. It is open from the 1st of April until the 30th of October every year. The pool shape is quite unique and liked by everyone. There is also Children’s pool.
General info about Malaga
Malaga, is the gateway to southern Spain and the Costa del Sol. This City of Malaga is the birthplace of Picasso. Malaga is in the most southerly part of Spain. Hence it boasts one of the best climates in Europe. Furthermore it has been underrated for so many years. But finally it is now, justifiably, one of Spain’s hottest cultural, gastronomic and leisure destinations.
It is a convenient position, 500 kilometers south of Madrid. Similarly it is also 160 kilometers south of Córdoba and 200 kilometers south-east from Sevilla. Malaga is a great place to go shopping. Due to the fact that there are shopping center’s, supermarkets and lots of designer shops. Likewise the city has many restaurants. Here you can enjoy beautiful tapas or dine with so many varied cuisines. Similarly there are many bars, discos, evening entertainment, attractions and much more.
It is no surprise that Malaga is rapidly becoming the tourist capital of the Costa del Sol. Consequently it has developed its harbour city in a traditional style. An example of this is the district of La Malagueta, and the Larios road. This area is now an important leisure center. On a cultural level, it is worth visiting the castle the Alcazaba and the cathedral. In conclusion the best time to to visit malaga is during the festivals of Semana Santa fiesta or the Feria de Agosto. Above all the city is noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere. This is without doubt because it has retained its Andalucian cultures and origins.
- ID: 11904
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 8:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Apartment
- Size: 159 m2 on 2 levels
- night: €120.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Maximum days of a booking: 28
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm, length 200 cm). French
- 2 Guests
- 1 room with 1 french bed (140 cm, length 200 cm), bath/WC and double hand-basin French
- 2 Guests
- 1 room with 1 pull-out bed (2 pers. 2 x 80 cm, length 200 cm) Pull out beds
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Pool Views
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- – 10 % of the rental price up to 43 days before the start of the services, – 50 % of the rental price from the 42nd to the 29th day before the start of the services, – 80 % of the rental price from the 28th to the 2nd day before the start of the services, – The entire booking price is charged if withdrawal is later than the 2nd day or you are a no-show.
- Additional rules information
- interhome terms and conditons https://www.interhome.ie/media/original/1401622-eng-IE/AGB_3536_EN.pdf
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- The maximum stay is 28 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Sort By: