Bungalow Casa Bosque Nerja on Punta LaraCalle El Eden, Spain
About this listing
Casa Bosque a 2 bedroomed air conditioned Bungalow on El Eden Punta Lara in wonderful Nerja, Costa Del Sol, Southern Spain.
This Self Catering Bungalow is suitable for either families or the the elderly . Furthermore It has a fabulous community Pool and is ideal family accommodation for up to 5 persons at a low budget and affordable price. Most importantly This holiday Villa is within 400 meters from Playazo beach and within walking distance of all the lovely beaches and restaurants that Nerja has on offer.
The Bungalow is on one level and is therefore ideal accommodation for persons who have difficulties with steps as there is a car park nearby and everything is on one level except for a small ramp.
The Villa is equipped with a log burning stove for when the temperature gets a little cooler in the winter months. Furthermore the stove also burns pellets which can be bought locally.
Lounge / Dining room:
- Good sized fully furnished air conditioned lounge/dining room area, Sofa Bed settee Dining for 5 TV Freeview British Channels.
- The lounge has 2 French doors which open out onto a beautiful large south facing sun terrace.
- Casa bosque has WIFI fiber optic (60 Mb) air conditioning in both bedrooms and the lounge area.
The bungalow Casa Bosque Nerja has a lovely kitchen area with the following facilities:
- Electric oven & hob Fridge / freezer Washing Machine, Micro Wave Oven / Toaster/ Iron and Ironing Board.
- Casa Bosque Punta Lara Nerja is a bungalow with a terrace on the same level.
- 2 bedrooms 1 double with air con and 1 twin that has a ceiling fan.
- Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, chest of drawers, bedside tables and lamps.
- The property also has a sofa bed in the lounge and can therefore accommodate up to 5 (five) persons.
- beautiful bathroom with bath/shower, toilet, hand basin and electric heater.
- The terrace on this ground floor bungalow gets the sun all day long. There is also an awning to give some welcome protection from the sun when its at its fiercest.
- A lovely modern table and chairs and a brick built bbq are also provided making it an ideal location for al fresco dining.
- Most importantly the bungalow casa Bosque Nerja has a lovely communal swimming pool and children’s splash pool for the exclusive use of residents. A lifeguard is in attendance at all times in order to comply with Spanish law. There is also a bar and restaurant.
- A welcome pack can be arranged, and left in the villa on or before the day of arrival (eg. bread, milk, ect.) if required. Please enquire for further details. (Note: there is an extra charge for this service)
- Cleaning/towels/linen: All bed linen, pillows, hand and bath towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
- Suitable for couples or families. No pets allowed.
From Playa Playazo you can go for a stroll and along the beach you will discover a number of chiringuitos. Most importantly you can sample the delights of Spanish cuisine and the wonderful, but yet inexpensive, local vino. Playa Playazo links directly to the beautiful Playa Torrecilla and Nerja town. This is a beautiful 20 minute stroll along the waters edge, whilst soaking up the fantastic Costa Del Sol sun.
The charming town of Nerja is only a 45-minute drive east from Malaga Airport . Unlike some of its famous Costa Del Sol neighbors, it is still full of local character and Spanish culture. The town provides the ideal setting to suit all your holiday requirements. Nerja is not just a summer resort, it retains its unique charm all year round. Also the area has undoubtedly the best climate in Europe. The sub tropical climate is due in part to the surrounding Almijara Mountains that shelter the resort from the cold Northerly and Easterly winds. Furthermore the Nerja area has beautiful surrounding countryside. This is ideal for for both walkers and people who love scenic beauty.
Here in Nerja you have everything! Mountains, sea, and beautiful views everywhere you look. The old town of Nerja boasts wonderful restaurants and pavement café’s. Furthermore there are also great tapas bars where you can sample truly authentic Spanish dishes. The town is truly fantastic and what better place to stay than the Bungalow Casa Bosque Nerja
Many of our clients, once they have experienced Nerja and its many wonderful features, return again and again to this lovely place. Moreover Nerja is truly the jewel of the Costa Del Sol. The streets in Nerja old town are vibrant in the summer. Also the houses are all whitewashed regularly which makes everything look so pure. Here also you have the famous Balcon de Europa with its beautiful square and its lovely white church. The balcon has many pavement café bars interspaced with huge old trees giving welcome shade. The views of this particular coastline from the Balcon are breathtaking and spectacular. Most importantly this is why many people return again and again just to sit and take in the wonderful scenery. To sum up why not try the Bungalow Casa Bosque Nerja for your next holiday. We can guarantee you would not regret it.
Places to see:
Furthermore, from the House Casanova Nerja, it is easy to visit the city of Malaga. This is a beautiful City with its magnificent Cathedral and the Picasso Museum. Most importantly Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda, are also within easy reach. Moreover these cities all boast the most wonderful Spanish Culture and architecture.
For the golf enthusiast, most importantly, Baviara Golf one of the best golf courses in the region, is some 20 minute drive from the Bungalow Casa Bosque Nerja. Moreover Anoreta golf, another great course, is only about 30 minutes drive away.
Moreover the climate in Nerja is wonderful and really is the best in Europe. Firstly In the winter months, the temperature can be easily warm enough to sunbathe, and spend time on the beach. Secondly however within an hour and a half drive you can be in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, spending time skiing on the slopes there.
Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the House Casanova Nerja.
Prior to your departure, you will receive the key collection information for your stay, along with your travel documents.
- ID: 2712
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 5
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Bungalow
- night: €54.00
- Monthly (30d+): €37
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 5
- Maximum days of a booking: 364
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Master Room
- 1 Double
- 2 Guests
- Room 2
- 2 Twin
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Pool Views
- Roof terrace
- Sat TV
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 364 nights
Hosted by Joe chadwick
- Profile Status
- Sort By: