Casa Angelines Punta Lara 2 bed VillaCalle Angelines, Nerja, Spain
About this listing
Welcome to Casa Angelines Punta Lara beautiful 2 bedroomed Holiday Vacation Villa situated in peaceful very pretty pueblo of whitewashed houses. Moreover it is Ideal for families and couples who like quiet relaxing holidays.
This self catering holiday villa has stunning panoramic views of the sea, Nerja and the surrounding mountain range. The living room balcony and the large roof terrace all have lovely views. The views from the roof terrace are Particularly breathtaking. The rooftop also has a separate cold water shower. The roof terrace is also equipped with table chairs and sun loungers.
This beautiful Villa has all the facilities that you are likely to require on your self catering holiday.
- Casa Angelines Punta Lara has two large bedrooms one with double bed and the other one has two single beds.
Casa Angelines Punta Lara has a beautiful bathroom with a walk in shower.
- Casa Angelines Punta Lara has a modern fully fitted kitchen
- In the kitchen at there is Coffee Machine, Kettle, Iron, Gas hob, Washing machine, Microwave and a fridge, freezer.
- Firstly Casa Angelines Punta Lara has an extensive Roof Terrace with separate shower
- Secondly Sunbed’s are provided on the roof terrace an ideal location to enjoy the plentiful Costa Del Sol sun
Lounge / Dining room:
- Casa Angelines Punta Lara has a large open plan living and dining area with a lovely terrace balcony.
- There is satellite also TV with all the English Channels. optice WIFI is also provided
- Most importantly Free Fibre Optic 60 MB WIFI is also provided throughout the house.
- Futhermore Casa Angelines Punta Lara provides Dining seating for 4, Lounge seating for 4
- From Casa Angelines Punta Lara you can get a A taxi to Nerja costing 7 euro.
- Furthermore the agent for Casa Angelines Punta Lara can arrange the hiring of Cots and highchairs .
- Most importantly Casa Angelines Punta Lara has a Log burner for the cooler winter evenings.
- Secondly from the roof terrace there is an amazing Sea view.
- In addition Ceiling fans are provided in both the lounge and bedrooms
Casa Angelines Punta Lara has Free Parking in the street directly outside the Villa .
Furthermore Linen and towels are provided for free.
Further details indoors:
- Firstly the Villa Casa Angelines Punta Lara is equipped with a modern log burner for the cooler winter evenings.
- Secondly each bedroom has large built in wardrobes with lots of storage space.
- Finally all bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans for the summer and heaters for the winter.
Further details outdoors:
- There is free parking outside the property.
- The Villa/House is situated in the meandering streets of Punta Lara.
- There are a few steps leading to the front of the house, which is just a few minutes walking distance to the communal pool and gardens.
This 2 bedroom property shares the beautiful Punta Lara community pool. This is arguably one of the best communal pools in Nerja. Furthermore the pool is reserved for the exclusive use of the residents of the small community and it is therefore never crowded. It is only a short walk from the villa.
There is a lovely cafe bar / restaurant right next to the pool ‘the Kiosko‘, where Miguel and his family serve excellent food from morning to night. The oasis restaurant is also next to the pool where again delicious food is served. I must admit however the Kiosko is our favorite.
The nearest beach to Casa Angelines Punta Lara is Playa Playaza, from where you can go for a stroll and discover a number of chiringuitos and sample the delights of Spanish cuisine and the wonderful, but yet inexpensive, local vino. Playa Playazo links directly to the beautiful Playa Torrecilla and Nerja town. This is a beautiful 20-minute stroll along the water’s edge whilst soaking up the fantastic Costa Del Sol sun.
The villa Casa Angelines Punta Lara is approximately 5 minutes walk from the beach where there are restaurants and water sports. The beach is illuminated at night, making it safe to walk home to Punta Lara.
Nerja town:The charming town of Nerja is only a 45-minute drive east from Malaga Airport . Unlike some of its famous Costa Del Sol neighbors, it is still full of local character and Spanish couture. It provides the ideal setting to suit all your holiday requirements. Nerja is not just a summer resort, it retains its unique charm all year round. The area has undoubtedly the best climate in Europe. This is due in part to the surrounding Almijara Mountains that shelter the resort from the cold Northerly and Easterly winds. Furthermore the nerja area has beautiful surrounding countryside, ideal for for walkers.Here in Casa Angelines Punta Lara you have everything! Mountains, sea, and beautiful views everywhere you look. The old town of Nerja boasts wonderful restaurants and pavement café’s. Furthermore there are also great tapas bars where you can sample truly authentic Spanish dishes. Nerja is a fantastic place to stay.
Jewel of the Costa Del Sol:Many of our clients, once they have experienced Nerja and its many wonderful features, return again and again. Nerja is truly the jewel of the Costa Del Sol. The streets in Nerja old town are vibrant in the summer. Also the houses are all whitewashed regularly which makes everything look so pure. Here also you have the famous Balcon de Europa with its beautiful square and its lovely white church. On the balcon there are many pavement cafes interspaced with huge old trees, this gives welcome shade. The views of this particular coastline from the Balcon are breathtaking and spectacular. This is why many people return again and again just to sit and take in the wonderful scenery.
Places to see:
Furthemore, from Casa Angelines Punta Lara, it is easy to visit the city of Malaga. This is a beautiful City with its magnificent Cathedral and the Picasso Museum. Nerja has lovey whitewashed streets, and Piazzas. Here you can take in fantastic shopping or just sit and watch the world go by in any of the authentic cafés, bars and restaurants. Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda, are also within easy reach. These cities all boast the most wonderful culture and architecture.
Golf:For the golf enthusiast Baviara Golf is some 20 minute drive from Casa Angelines Punta Lara, whilst Anoreta is about 30 minutes.
Climate:The climate in Nerja is wonderful and really is the best in Europe. In the winter months, the temperature can be easily warm enough to sunbathe and spend time on the beach. On the other hand within an hour and a half drive away, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, you can spend the morning skiing on the slopes there.
- ID: 2599
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 5
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Villa
- Nightly: €49
- Monthly (30d+): €42
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum number of days: 5
- Maximum number of days: 364
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Master Room
- 1 Double
- 2 Guests
- Room 2
- 2 Singles
- 2 Guests
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Roof terrace
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 364 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
The house is pretty good although you just got tired of the stairs to go down to the ground floor where the rooms are and to go up to the roof. The house has no blinds which has made it difficult for us to rest and does not have air conditioning, only fans, so we have had some heat. The urbanization is very quiet and the pool is very good even if you have to walk a few minutes. The distance to the beach is short but on slopes so if you go with children you have to take the car.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests