Casa Carolina Punta Lara FeaturedPlaza Sevilla 3 Punta Lara, Nerja, Spain
About this listing
Welcome to Casa Carolina 2 bedroom property Punta Lara perfectly situated, nestling in an elevated position, with sea views in an Andalucian setting overlooking Playazo Beach and the Mediterranean.
Casa Carolina is well equipped and furnished to a high standard. It is also fully air conditioned and offers free fast fibre wifi .
The property is spacious bright and airy with a large south-east facing terrace which gives excellent sea views and views of the sunrise, mountains and Nerja town
The price is both reasonable and offers great value for money .
From the terrace of Casa Carolina Punta Lara, 2 bedroom property, you can enjoy wonderful sea views. You can also enjoy a dramatic backdrop of the Sierra Almijara mountains. When the sun is shining the mountains constantly change colour throughout the day. If you get up early enough, there is no better view than sunrise over Nerja and the Mediterranean
Patio furniture includes two sun-loungers a dining table and chairs and a barbeque making the terrace a great place for Al Fresco dining or simply relaxing and enjoying the sunshine and sea views.
French windows lead into the very well furnished lounge, with 2 comfortable sofas and a dining table and chairs. Casa Carolina has a very modern flat screen smart TV with a comprehensive TV package. This includes many British terrestrial channels plus many Spanish and other international channels. The lounge has air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
The American-style kitchen in Casa Carolina is well equipped for both home cooking and dining having an oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. There is also a dishwasher and washing machine. There is even a citrus juicer for making fresh juice from the locally grown oranges.
Both the double bedroom and twin bedroom have sea views and plenty of storage. They also both have air conditioning and fans.
The large bathroom in this 2 bedroom property has a full size bath with shower and wash basin. bidet and WC.
Casa Carolina Punta Lara has a compact studio apartment below featuring a small double bed, kitchen and shower room. The studio offers extra space and convenience which therefore means up to 6 people can stay in comfort in the two properties. A special price is available if you book both properties
Most importantly both properties have separate entrances.
Set on the beautiful white urbanisation of Punta Lara, Casa Carolina boasts a fabulous community pool in a tropical Andalucian setting, arguably the best in Nerja ! Also it is just two minutes walk from the property which therefore makes it convenient. The pool however is not so close that Casa Carolina is disturbed by noise
The swimming pool at Punta Lara is reserved for the exclusive use of the residents of the small community. The swimming pool also boasts a lovely children’s pool and a lifeguard who is always in attendance whilst the pool is open. There is also has a snack bar where Miguel and his family serve delicious Spanish food from morning until late at night. A second restaurant, ‘The Oasis’ is open all year round and also serves delicious food, snacks and drinks.
From the apartment you can stroll down to Playazo Beach which is within a five minute walk with a beautiful Andalucian setting. Playazo beach has showers and WCs. This therefore making it a great place to spend the day. If you continue along Playazo beach towards Nerja you will come to Torrecilla Beach. Of course it would be very thoughtless not to stop off for a refreshing drink at one of the lovely Chiringuitos. Delicious fresh fish and paella are served daily. These Chiringuitos and are dotted all along Playazo beach.
If you prefer not to walk into town the local “Blue bus” service runs hourly from the Marinas de Nerja bus stop. Reasonably priced taxis are available and the drive takes less than 10 minutes.
After about 20-30 minutes walk you will reach the beautiful old white town of Nerja, with its wonderful Balcon de Europa. Here you will find stunning views of the coastline and mountains. This will give you the opportunity to relax in one of the pretty pavement cafes, that fringe the main square.
Many of our clients return time and time again once they have experienced Nerja as there is always somewhere to explore and something new to discover
Nerja old town is vibrant all year round, with its lovely whitewashed streets and of course, the famous Balcon de Europa. There is also a beautiful square with a pretty white church and the many pavement cafes. Huge trees surround the bars providing very welcome shade!. The views from the Balcon of the coastline are breath-taking and spectacular. Many people return again and again just to sit and take in the wonderful scenery.
Nerja has fantastic restaurants, from tapas bars aplenty, to the finest dining experiences. There are also plentiful shops bars and cafes. Here is where you can sit and relax and take in the views and do some people watching.. Visiting Nerja is truly a most beautiful Andalucian experience. This is why our clients return again and again.
Places to see:
Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda, are all within easy reach either by car or using the local bus services. These Andalucian cities all boast the most wonderful Spanish culture and Moorish architecture.
In the Winter you can be skiing in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the morning and back on the beach in time for sunset! This Andalucian mountain range is arguably the most beautiful in the world.
You will need to pay a damage/ security deposit of 100 Euros prior to occupancy. The security deposit will be returned to you within 7 days of departure on a satisfactory inspection of the property.
If your stay is longer than 10 days extra towels and bed linen will be provided . If you require the maids to do a weekly change of the the beds for you, in this 2 bedroom property, there is an extra charge of 30 Euros per change.
The climate in Nerja is wonderful and arguably the best in Europe. There are 320 days of sunshine on average each year.. In the winter months, the temperature rarely drops below 10 degrees and it is usually warm enough to eat outside and sunbathe
- ID: 2521
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 5
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Villa
- night: €60.00
- Monthly (30d+): €40
- Security deposit: €100
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 7
- Maximum days of a booking: 364
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €75 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €75 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €35 Single Fee
- Mid week linen change: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- Master Room
- 1 Double
- 2 Guests
- Room 2
- 2 single
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 20 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 7 nights
- The maximum stay is 364 nights
Hosted by Joe chadwick
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 3 + basement bedroom 2 sofa beds Bedrooms
- 3 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests