La Esperanza El Candado Holiday House MalagaCalle Transformador, 11, 29018 Málaga, Spain
About this listing
La Esperanza is in the district of El Candado. Because its a 4 bedroom Villa it is very Suitable for families. First of all it is a Fantastic villa with magnificent views over the bay of Málaga. The views are all the way to Torremolinos. La Esperanza is situated in a lovely quiet residential area, very close to restaurants and supermarket. Most noteworthy it is just 10 minutes by car to the center of Malaga. The beach is a 10 Minute walk. Furthermore within the urbanization there is a tennis and padel club. Within a 10 minute walk there is a sailing club and a golf course. The house has a steep private access. However the views make the climb worthwhile. It is true that the views just have to be seen to be be believed!
Most noteworthy La Esperanza is in the resort El Candado 6 kilometers from the center of Malaga. It is in a quiet, sunny position on a slope. The villa is in a residential area (villas), 600 metres from the sea, 600 metres from the beach, in a cul-de-sac. La Esperanza is a very Private villa with a beautiful manicured garden. Hence this area is ideal for relazing.
Lounge / Living room:
La Esperanza El Candado is a 5-room Villa of 200 square meters. It is a very Comfortable with modern furnishings. There is an open large living/dining room with open-hearth fireplace. Futhermore the TV has international channels The lounge also has air conditioning.
- This has a room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 190 cm), bath/shower/WC and air conditioning
- Bedroom 1 Bedroom with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 190 cm), bath/shower/WC and air conditioning.
- 1 large room with 1 french bed (180 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC, air conditioning and fan.
- room with 1 sofabed (140 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning.
- WC / cloak room
- All the bedrooms have en suite facilities.
Large, open plan kitchen with oven, dishwasher, 4 ceramic glass hob hotplates, microwave, fridge freezer, electric coffee machine, cooking island
- Large terrace, large patio. Terrace furniture, barbecue, deck chairs. Marvellous panoramic view of the sea, the mountains, the resort and the port.
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
- Free baby cot for up to 3 year olds.
- hair dryer
- Internet (WiFi, free).
The swimming pool is fenced. It is 8 x 4 metres in width and 120 to – 220 cm in depth. Furthemore the pool is open all year round. thre is a Shower and WC in the pool area.
- Parking for 2 cars but with a Steep motor access.
Local facilities in El Candado:
- Shop, grocery, supermarket 600 meters
- shopping center 2 kilometers,
- restaurant, bakery, café, pedestrian zone 600 meters,
- bicycle rental 1 km, pub garden, bus stop 600 meters
- railway station “Maria Zambrano” 6 kilometers,
- ferry “Muelle 1” 6 kilometers
- golf course (18 hole) 600 meters,
- Sandy beach Playa del Dedo, bicycle rental, Marina, surf school, sailing school, tennis, riding and stable 1 kilometers
- walking paths from the house 3 kilometers
- cycle lane 1 km.
Malaga 6 kilometers, Puerto para yates El Candado 1 kilometers, Playa del Dedo y la Araña 1 kilometers. Well-known ski regions can easily be reached: Sierra Nevada. Well-known lakes can easily be reached: La Viñuela. Hiking paths: Montes de Malaga 3 kilometers.
Points of note:
- baby equipment (included).
- Groups of teenagers on request only.
- Loading and unloading of baggage is possible at the holiday house.
- Guarded residence.
- Prior to your departure, you will receive the key collection information for your stay, along with your travel documents.
General info about Malaga
Malaga, is the gateway to southern Spain and the Costa del Sol. This City of Malaga is the birthplace of Picasso. Malaga is in the most southerly part of Spain. Hence it boasts one of the best climates in Europe. Furthermore it has been underrated for so many years. But finally it is now, justifiably, one of Spain’s hottest cultural, gastronomic and leisure destinations.
It is a convenient position, 500 kilometers south of Madrid. Similarly it is also 160 kilometers south of Córdoba. It is also 200 kilometers south-east from Sevilla. Malaga is a great place to go shopping. Due to the fact that there are shopping center’s, supermarkets and also lots of designer shops. Likewise the city has many restaurants. Here you can enjoy beautiful tapas or dine on so many varied cuisines. Similarly there are many bars, discos and evening entertainment. Furthermore there many attractions and much more.
It is no surprise that Malaga is rapidly becoming the tourist capital of the Costa del Sol. Consequently it has developed its harbour city in a traditional style. An example of this is the district of La Malagueta. This area now has an important leisure center. On a cultural level, it is worth visiting the castle the Alcazaba and the cathedral. In conclusion the best time to to visit malaga is during the festivals of Semana Santa fiesta or the Feria de Agosto. Both these festivals are truly amazing.
Above all the city is noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere. This is without doubt because it has retained its Andalucian cultures and origins.
- ID: 11848
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Villa
- Size: 200 m2
- night: €404.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Maximum days of a booking: 28
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- 1 room with 1 french bed (160 cm, length 190 cm), bath/shower/WC and air conditioning. French
- 2 Guests
- Master Bedroom
- 1 large room with 1 french bed (180 cm, length 200 cm), shower/WC, air conditioning and fan. Exit to the terrace. French
- 2 Guests
- 1 room with 1 sofabed (140 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning. Double Sofa bed
- 2 Guests
- 1 room with 1 french bed (150 cm, length 190 cm), air conditioning French
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Pool Views
- Private pool
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- – 10 % of the rental price up to 43 days before the start of the services, – 50 % of the rental price from the 42nd to the 29th day before the start of the services, – 80 % of the rental price from the 28th to the 2nd day before the start of the services, – The entire booking price is charged if withdrawal is later than the 2nd day or you are a no-show.
- Additional rules information
- interhome terms and conditons https://www.interhome.ie/media/original/1401622-eng-IE/AGB_3536_EN.pdf
- The minimum stay is 3 nights
- The maximum stay is 28 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Sort By: