Capistrano Playa 606 1 bed apartment Nerja.Playa Capistrano Nerja, Spain
About this listing
Welcome to Capistrano Playa 606 Bright and cozy apartment with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with beautiful views of Burriana Beach and the the Mediterranean sea.
Capistrano Playa is in one of the most picturesque residential areas of Nerja. Capistrano Playa is built on a clfftop overlooking the popular beach of Burriana. The apartment is located at the very top of urbanization with therefore easy access. From this terrace there are magnificent views of the sea, Burriana Beach and the beautiful mountains.
The apartment Capistrano Playa 606 has recently been refurbished to a a very high standard. It would take pride of place has anyone’s property
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge / freezer, electric cooker, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle and various kitchen utensils that you would expect in a self catering apartment.
Lounge Dining room
The lounge is a Living room / Dining Room in Capistrano Playa 606 has a Satellite TV connector that allows you to tune all major European channels.
The terrace is very spacious with magnificent sea and Burriana beach views. The south facing terrace enjoys the sun for most of the day. Furniture is provided on the terrace for both relaxing or sunbathing
Bedroom Double bed. Window overlooking the terrace of the apartment. The bedroom in 606 has a very bright outlook and there are bedside tables and cupboards.
There is a lovely bathroom in Capistrano Playa 606 which has just been renovated. The bathroom now has a shower installed. To save space the washing machine is located in the bathroom.
The Apartment Capistrano Playa 606 has an excellent access, you can park your car right outside the apartment and unlike most of Capistrano Playa, there are no difficult steps to negotiate. Located at the top of urbanization. Magnificent views of the sea and mountains.
Capistrano Playa 606 has a fantastic swimming pool and complex. The complex consists of 2 different swimming pools. In one of them is the pool for young children. The main pool is located on the terrace surrounding the restaurant.
The terraces around the pools are spacious and sunny. Ideal for sunbathing as you will find umbrellas and sunbeds.
There is an Underground parking at Capistrano Playa 606. This is reserved for the sole use of residents and has plenty of parking bays.
Capistrano Playa 606 has the benefit of security guards who work every day of the week.
If you want to forget the stress of the year you have chosen the right location it being so peaceful Furthermore you do not have to use your car at all. This is because you can access the beach via a staircase running through the lush tropical gardens of the estate.
Supersol supermarket is within easy walking distance from Capistrano Playa 606. It is open Monday to Saturday from 9 am to 9 pm. It also opens on Sundays in the summer months. Furthermore the supermarket Offers free home delivery.
Burriana Beach has a Wide selection of restaurants, cafes and bars, diving Center, various water activities and rental of sunbeds.
Capistrano Playa 606 is linked to Burriana beach by a set of steps right down on to the beach. This is through a very pretty pond and floral area. However there are many steps and the climb back is not for the faint hearted.
If you want to drive you can be on the beach in less than 2 minutes without having to to drive through town. However it gets very busy in the summer and parking is not easy
Centre of Nerja:
The center of Nerja is about a 15 minute walk from Playa Capistrano 301.
Here in Nerja you have everything! Mountains, sea, beautiful views everywhere you look. First of all the old town of Nerja boasts wonderful restaurants, pavement café’s and fabulous tapas bars For this reason you can sample authentic Spanish dishes and tapas. From Capistrano Playa 606to nerja is town its 1 kilometre, 15 to 25 minutes walk and five minutes in a vehicle. This is a truly a lovely place to stay…..
Secondly Nerja also has lovey whitewashed streets, and Piazzas. Here you can take in fantastic shopping or just sit and watch the world go by in any of the authentic cafés, bars and restaurants. Finally from here you can visit Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda. All these cities are within easy reach of nerja . Also they all boast the most wonderful culture and architecture. From nerja it is easy to visit the city of Malaga. In contrast to Nerja the city is beautiful because of its magnificent Cathedral and the Picasso Museum. Furthermore Nerja has numerous amenities, restaurants, shops and the world famous Balcon De Europe.
In conclusion the climate in Nerja is wonderful and really is the best in Europe. On average, Nerja can expect about 200 days per year to be virtually cloudless. Nerja has high average winter temperatures of 10 to 18 degrees. Most noteworthy however, within a 70 minute drive, you can be skiing on the Sierra Nevada Ski slopes.
- ID: 3846
- Guests: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Rooms: 4
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Apartment
- Nightly: €46
- Monthly (30d+): €37
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum number of days: 5
- Maximum number of days: 365
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- 2 Single
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by Isabel
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 2 Guests