Heated pool Villa Nerja La LomaLos Tablazos, 31, 29789 Frigiliana, Málaga, Spain
About this listing
Welcome to the beautiful Villa La Loma a villa with a solar heated swimming pool. A wonderful privately owned, air conditioned villa. The Villa Nerja is set in an elevated position. Consequently it boasts the most wonderful views of the Mediterranean and surrounding mountains.
Nerja and it’s old quarter, are easily reachable. Here you will find the famous and beautiful Balcon de Europa and its many surrounding restaurants and pavement cafe’s. The view of the coastline, from the balcon is truly wonderful and of course the blue Mediterranean sea. Villa La Loma -Self-catering at its very best.
Most importantly the villa has a video controlled entrance gate and it is therefore a very secure area. Above all it has many extensive terraces. There is a terraced with a kitchen BBQ and solar heated swimming pool. It is important to note that within the gated area there is the owners Villa and also Villa La Loma. Hence there being no security issues within. Furthermore there are beautiful gardens all around the villa. In conclusion the beautiful grounds, villa and solar heated pool make for a wonderful place to stay.
Consequently the property is ideal family accommodation for up to 8 persons at a very reasonable price. In addition it is just 5 minutes drive from the outskirts of Nerja, on the Frigiliana Road. Most importantly the villa enjoys an elevated position on the hillside, overlooking Nerja town and the blue Mediterranean sea. This makes for magnificent and uninterrupted sea and mountain views while swimming or relaxing at the Heated pool. Most importantly within the secure area there is a large car port for guests private parking security. This can accommodate 6 or more vehicles.
Facilities and Prices:
The villa consists of 2 separate accommodations and therefore is ideal for 2 families. Consequently the prices are based on both properties being booked together. Subsequently if you are just 4 people or less and wish to book the villa on the top floor there will be a 10% reduction in the price. However there is no extra price for the solar heated swimming pool.
For a 2 week booking or above we can give you a 10% discount but you need to contact us to obtain the discount code. If you book for over 28 days there is an automated 15% discount.
Villa on the Upper floor:
- Firstly there are 2 bedrooms on the upper level. Each bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a walk in shower.
- Secondly 0n this floor there is an open plan lounge with dining area
- Further it also a separate W.C./ Laundry room with washing machine
- In addition the upper floor has a very modern kitchen.
- Finally the lounge has a lovely comfortable seating area and a TV is equipped with SKY Channels.
Self contained apartment ground floor:
- There are 2 twin bed bedrooms to sleep 4 persons
- Lovely new bathroom with shower WC and Hand basin
- separate kitchen on the lower level.
- This floor also has a lovely lounge area
Throughout the Villa:
- Finally there is air conditioning throughout the property and Wifi.
- If extra cleaning is required there will be an extra charge.
The upper and lower levels in this Villa Nerja have separate entrances. It is therefore very suitable for 2 families. the upper and lower floors have fridge/freezer, microwave oven. The upper level also has a washing machine. Both the upper and lower floor have access to the heated pool
Private Solar Heated swimming Pool:
- This Self Catering Luxury Villa Nerja has a fabulous solar heated private pool.
- Eight sunbeds are provided around the large terrace area.
- The beautiful solar heated private swimming pool is approx. 8 meters X 4 meters. The depth is approx. 1.2 meters at the shallow end and 2 meters at the deep end.
- This is solely for use of persons renting the villa
- There are extensive terraces around the pool with sunbeds, sitting areas and a bar area under a shaded pergola. The pool area has magnificent views to the sea and mountains.
- The villa Nerja has beautiful spacious balconies and terrace areas where the magnificent and panoramic scenery to both the Mediterranean Sea and mountains can be viewed and enjoyed.
- There is an extensive BBQ area with large granite table to accommodate around 10 people.
The property has very easy and safe access by car and public transport with a bus stop only 2 minutes away. The owner’s separate accommodation is within the private grounds. The owner does not use the heated pool when the villa is occupied
This villa Nerja is reserved for families or adult above 30 years of age. No groups of teenagers or young adults will be accepted. This is a residential area and therefore loud music after 12 midnight is not allowed.
Golf is abundant on the western side of the Costa Del Sol where there and there are many spectacular golf courses. Although there are less golf course on the eastern Costa there are 2 local courses. The costa De Sol as a whole has over 50 Golf courses..
The weather in Nerja is wonderful and Nerja really is the best climate in Europe. On average, Nerja can expect about 200 days per year to be virtually cloudless. Nerja has high average winter temperatures of 10.5 to 18.2 degrees. Most noteworthy within a 90 minute drive you can be skiing on the Sierra Nevada Ski slopes.
We found Villa La Loma on Mr Joe Chadwick’s web site I spoke to Mr Chadwick and informed him that I required a Villa that would sleep six adults and one child with its own swimming pool. Without hesitation he recommended La Loma and told me to view the photographs on the site. This I did with my family and we all fell in love with the villa immediately. The two-week holiday in June 2009 was for my wife’s 50th birthday and we wanted somewhere extra special to celebrate this occasion, we were not disappointed.
The Villa Nerja was everything we wanted, spacious, great Heated pool, poolside bar, barbeque area and fantastic views. We felt at home and completely secure. Every day we would all relax around the pool, nothing distracted the enjoyment we got from the Villa;
I would highly recommended this Villa as the ideal location for total relaxation or the perfect location to explore southern Spain. Simon Crewdson
Here in Nerja you have everything! Mountains, sea, and beautiful views everywhere you look. The old town of Nerja boasts wonderful restaurants and pavement café’s. There are also wonderful tapas bars where you can sample truly authentic Spanish dishes. Nerja is a fantastic place to stay.
Nerja has activities for all times of the year. The 7 beaches range from small quiet coves to larger ones with family restaurants. These have provision for fun activities including pedalos, windsurfing, paragliding and scuba diving. There are tennis courts, petanqua courts, and an indoor swimming pool and sports center. These are all open to the public. Nerja also boasts a theatre and cinema featuring entertainment in both English and Spanish languages.
Places to go:
About 20 minutes’ drive away is an Aqua Park open during summer months and several golf courses. Nerja and other surrounding villages have several fiestas during the year, most culminating in a colorful display of flamenco dancing in the street or one of the old village squares.
Furthemore, from here, it is easy to visit the city of Malaga. This is a beautiful City with its magnificent Cathedral and the Picasso Museum. Nerja has lovey whitewashed streets, and Piazzas. Here you can take in fantastic shopping or just sit and watch the world go by in any of the authentic cafés, bars and restaurants. Granada, Seville, Cordoba, and Ronda, are also within easy reach. These cities all boast the most wonderful culture and architecture.
This resort truly lives up to its name ‘Nerja the hidden Jem'” It truly is a magnificent resort quite recently earning the award for being the ‘best coastal resort in Spain’
- ID: 2895
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Beds: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Rooms: 8
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Villa
- night: €171.00
- Monthly (30d+): €145
- Additional guests: €50.00
- Allow additional guests: Yes
- Minimum days of a booking: 5
- Maximum days of a booking: 356
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- master bedroom
- 1 double
- 2 Guests
- 2 sinle
- 2 Guests
- 2 single
- 2 Guests
- 2 single
- 2 Guests
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to [email protected] It is recommended that the traveling party takes out travel insurance.
- Additional rules information
- The villa is reserved for families or adult above 30 years of age. No groups of teenagers or young adults will be accepted. This is a residential area and therefore loud music after 12 midnight is not allowed. DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 356 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 8 Guests
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Baths
- 8 Guests