Torrox Beach Club casa Reina 2 bed apartment FeaturedCalle Barranco del Agua, Torrox, Spain
About this listing
Casa Reina Torrox Beach club – Recently refurbished apartment
Welcome to Casa Reina Torrox Beach Club 2 bedroom Luxury apartment.
This Luxury air conditioned apartment is comfortably furnished for four people with two bedrooms which are both en-suite. The torrox Beach Club apartment has a fitted kitchen and a lounge/diner room. This leads onto a large south facing sun terrace. The terrcae has sun loungers, parasol, BBQ and views to the Mediterranean.
The bedrooms and lounge/dinner have air conditioning which both heats andcools. The bedrooms also have ceiling fans.
The apartment Torrox Beach Club has free Fibre optic wireless internet connectivity. , a TV box (with most UK channels) New We now also have German and Dutch Channels, Denon AV receiver for use with DVD’s and CD’s. Bed linen and towels are provided for use within the apartment. Tea towels and oven gloves are provided for use in the kitchen along with a small supply of tea, coffee and sugar.
No smoking and no pets.
Bedroom 1, double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and hair dryer.
Bedroom 2, twin beds with zip-lock mattress allowing this to become a double bed, double wardrobe, chest of drawers and hair dryer. Iron, ironing board and airier in wardrobe.
En-suite bedroom 1, bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin with mirror over with shaver point, fully tiled.
En-suite bedroom 2, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with mirror over with shaver point , fully tiled.
Torrox Beach Club apartment has a fully fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, electric kettle, toaster, Brita water filter jug, juicer with granite work surfaces and a full range of crockery, glasses and utensils.
Living Rooms / Dining room:
Lounge/dining room double French doors to sun terrace, there are two sofas, dining table with 6 chairs, a coffee table a small selection of books, and games. The internet and entertainment equipment are in the lounge.
The apartment is cleaned prior to the arrival of each guest, with fresh towels, for use in the apartment, and linen being provided at that time. If you require a mid term linen change or clean the prices are shown in extra sevices. Each bathroom also has a small bar of soap and shower gel provided. Oven gloves and tea towels are provided. If you require a mid term linen change or clean prices are shown in extra services
Torrox Beach Club Apartment Amenities/Facilities:
- Shared Pool
- Microwave Oven
- Washing Machine.
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- On the beach there are sun loungers and parasols provide by the local restaurants and cold water showers.
Torrox Beach Club apartment overlooks El Penoncillo beach.
Casa Reina is in Torrox costa
There are a few steps leading down to the apartment from the parking area to the main door, once inside the apartment is on one level. Having a car is useful in the area although there is a good public bus service on the main coast road.
The communal gardens are well maintained and there for all to enjoy.
There is a parking by the communal pool which has sun loungers and parasols in the gardens within the gated area. The pool is only available for the community there is an access key within the apartment. There are toilets and showers within the pool area.
If wanting to come out with friends or family the apartment is ideal as the owner owns the apartment above which again can accommodate 4 people in another very tastefully and similarly furnished apartment.
If you require a change of linen the cleaners will come in and change the beds and provide clean towels and the cost is 15 Euros for a complete change for 4 persons
Torrox Costa boasts many beautiful beaches. There is a nautical school on El Penoncillo beach where you can windsurf or use a canoe. Torrox Beach Club is in an ideal location with many local beaches on its doorstep.
The Ferrara beach:
The Costa del Sol has numerous beaches that have been awarded the quality Blue Flag 2019 award. Ferrara beach is one of them. The resort has also been awarded the ‘Q’ award for quality. The beach offers family leisure, sport, sun, culture and gastronomy which is so extensive. It is very difficult to visit the Costa del Sol without thinking about returning. Torrox is full of charm plus the perfect weather. Consequently this makes people want to return every year
Places to visit:
The whole of the beautiful Axarquia region is a great place to explore. Consequently If you enjoy rambling and getting out into the great outdoors and away from the droves of the coastal towns, this is the place for you. Likewise there is Sierra Nevada. Most noteworthy the historical city of Granada is just one hour’s drive away.
Furthermore all year long, cultural and leisure activities take place in the town. This includes theatre, exhibitions, music concerts, flamenco and traditional dance.
Eating out and Nightlife
In the resort there are a wide selection of good cafes and bars. The main leisure area being along the Paseo Maritimo and the side streets leading to the beach. This is a about a mile from Torrox Beach Club. With Torrox having the best climate in Europe it is ideal for al fresco dining
During the summer, some bars along the coast offer music shows and flamenco performances. For the young at heart, there are also a selection of pubs and discos.
The cuisine in Torrox is typical of the Axarquia region. Specialties include Ajoblanco con Uvas (Garlic Soup with Grapes), Chota a la Cazadora (Kid in Almond Sauce), Cordero Asado al Horno (Roast Marinated Lamb) and sweet Churros. (fried dough sticks). Churros are similar to donuts dipped in hot chocolate, delicious!
- ID: 3763
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Beds: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Rooms: 6
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Apartment
- Nightly: €54
- Monthly (30d+): €46
- Allow additional guests: No
- Minimum number of days: 5
- Maximum number of days: 365
- High Chair: €3 Per Night
- Cot: €3 Per Night
- Stair gate: €2 Per Night
- Z bed + bedding: €8 Per Night
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from Malaga Airport to property for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 4 persons: €70 Single Fee
- Taxi from property to Malaga Airport for up to 10 persons: €100 Single Fee
- Welcome Pack: €30 Single Fee
- Linen towel change beds made up: €35 Single Fee
- mid term clean: €60 Single Fee
- change of linen and towels: €15 Single Fee
Custom Period Prices
|Start date||End date||Nightly||Weekends||Additional guests|
- 1 Queen
- 2 Guests
- 2 Single
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Mountain Views
- Pool Views
- Roof terrace
- Sat TV
- Sea Views
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Free Parking
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Cancellation Policy
- If you withdraw from the contract, we will invoice you the following cancellation charges: 43 days or more before the start of the rental period: 15% of the rental 42 to 29 days before the start of the rental period: 50% of the rental 28 to 21 days before the start of the rental period: 80% of the rental 20 days or less before the start of the rental period 100% of the rental The relevant date is the date of receipt of your notification (cancellation) which needs to be sent to joeinnerja
- Additional rules information
- DEPARTURE On departure we do not expect you to clean the property as it will be cleaned prior to the next arrival. We appreciate that the vast majority of our client always leave our properties in good order and we very much appreciate this however just as a reminder: Prior to departure we do require you to do the following: empty all used items from the fridge. Turn of all lights fans air conditioning units ect take away all the rubbish / garbage to the basura. Leave the property in a tidy condition. If you have moved any furniture beds ect please leave them how you found them on arrival. If the property has a BBQ please clean it and leave it in the same condition as you found it I am sorry to say that occasional properties are found in an unacceptable condition. If the property is found in such a state ie very dirty and any extra cleaning to the norm is required the owners insist that you be charged for the extra cleaning. We currently charge 13.5 Euros per hour for cleaning and this will be deducted from your damage deposit. A refundable security deposit of 100 Euros will be required at the time of paying your balance payment, this will be returned to you on a satisfactory inspection of the property within 7 clear days of your departure.
- The minimum stay is 5 nights
- The maximum stay is 365 nights
Hosted by jeanchadwick
- Super Host
- English, Spanish
- Profile Status
- Sort By:
The apartment is very good. The bad thing is the location, it is on the top of a hill and when you go down to the community pool or to the beach the turn becomes heavy since it is all uphill. For those who seek tranquillity is perfect, since it is set apart, but the bad thing is that you need a car even to buy bread or go for ice cream.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 4 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Baths
- 5 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Baths
- 6 Guests